Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mmmm....Pies

I just found out from a favorite blog of mine, Cakespy, that Saturday, March 14, is National Pie Day. Well, it’s actually one of two, but she explains that in her post--Humble Pies. So, I’ve figured out what I’m going to do Saturday besides move.

Oh, yeah. I haven’t mentioned that yet. We’ve bought a house….. YEA!!! We are so excited to be out of our apartment and moving into a house. Here’s our “take a picture in front of the SOLD sign” picture right after signing on the dotted line.



Anyway, back to pie. I was thinking of making one in between moving trips, especially now that I have a bigger kitchen and a pantry and a NICE stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, etc., etc. I kind of want to go with the traditional apple pie with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Yum! But, I may try something off that list from Cakespy.

We’ll see what happens….

Oh, and be looking for me on Etsy.com in the next few weeks. I’m going to try to start putting up some stuff on there. I have a few ideas right now, but I don’t want to say anything yet. You’ll just have to be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment