Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cake Decorating Class



Isn't this awesome?!

And, no the cake itself is not hanging upside down, lol.

Can you believe this was done by a first time cake decorator and high school senior? I can't. Everybody was showing me up that night.

My church's youth group had a girls' night sleep over back in May, and they needed something to do. So, I volunteered to bring some cake and icing and "teach" some basic decorating techniques. It was a lot of fun. :) And, like I said earlier, everyone had an awesome cake! I couldn't believe the talent everyone already had. I was so proud.... *tear, sniff* :) Here are some more pictures.
















These are the two senior girls that came. Congratulations Senior Class of 2009! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your class looks like a blast!!!! my dream job would to be a cake decorator!!! I love to bake and cakes are my all time favorite! its amazing to me what people can do with cake!!

    ReplyDelete